Tuesday, April 28, 2009

whoops.

hahaha, sorry Brenna I didn't feel so good yesterday and forgot to finish my story :)

I'm so confused and idk why I am or if I even should be.
Thought he hated me, the whole day!
Couldn't take a joke, and talked to me like I was an idiot.
But then practice;
WoW?!
I am a human being, I do get to be treated like one?
wtf.
eff it.
I just want a friendship,
is it really that difficult?

apparently.




Uhh I just want to go back to this day.

Back to when all we did and wanted to do was have fun.

We didn't care about anything else,

before people drank, before people smoked.

Ugh what I would give to replay that summer just one more time.

1 comment:

  1. I really didn't appreciate the fact that you aren't feeling well still or whatever because you didn't come to school meaning that you can't go to the soccer game with me which means, if I do go, it's not going to be very fun just me and maybe sue!
    And KK is just rediculous. Just because he is a guy and guys are stupid. Because they have testosterone like I have estrogen and they just want to get all buddy buddy with every person of the opposite sex that they see! And maybe you should just be like "...And my FRIEND KK..."

    ReplyDelete