Tuesday, April 14, 2009

family? no.

What is the point of family? I've always thought that it was to support you, help you through hard times, love you always no matter what. Well apparently not mine. My family would rather assume that I'm smoking weed, sneaking out, and doing everything wrong. They have no proof, they have no reasoning, mainly cause I DON'T do anything like that. They can't seem to believe that I'm a good person, that I hold myself to a higher standard and that I don't do the shit they accuse me of doing. If I didn't have my brother to talk to and help clear this ridiculous shit up I don't know where I would be in my life right now. Yes, I have made some mistakes, and have not always done the right thing, but I have never done anything like this. I can't believe that they don't trust me. Even better yet, I can't believe that they weren't even planning on confronting me about it. Even my brother, wasn't going to. I had to hear through the grape vine. WTF. Why can people never be straight with me there always acting as if they need to shield, or protect me from something. I'm in high school, I'm almost seventeen, I could be doing all this, I know about all this. But it's not me, I don't, I'm not a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment