Sunday, April 12, 2009

track, yessur



Wow track invites, they're ridiculous! Especially when there two and a half hours away! What the heck! We get there late, and J-ill was off and running cause her first event was in like ten minutes! I felt bad for her, but she beasted and won! oh yes! We think the steeple chase should be an event at every meet! I pole vaulted, did decent got 8 feet, but apparently thats not good enough cause I owe doughnuts along with Nick and Keenan! hahaha (I was suppose to get 8 feet 6 inches, whatever!) Once I was done with pole vault I was done! I did nothin and just chilled with my bff, and a lil mexie! :) tehe I love Jesus and Luis! Idk if you know this but were not suppose to leave the meet we could get in a lot of trouble by ammons, especially if it's an invite far away, but all well that didn't stop us, oh yes were rebels (who cares if I was like freakin out the whole time! ha) We were gonna go all the way to western to get that five dollar buffet and see all those cutie college kids, but decided a mile and a half walking just one way was to far! lol So we settled with little ceasers pizza that still took super long! like half an hour! ridiculous! But was still pretty fun, I have to say I've never seen such intense ms. pac man! then walking back to the meet and having Luis practically eat a whole pizza by himself then having to go run an eight hundred! one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life! Me and Jesus swear we could see his gut like sticking out! he came in last but what could you expect! lmao. then he came back to sit with me and Jesus as you can see in the pic! ;) haha then we moved on from sitting and went down to the field where they made a fort using blankets and two hurdles I didn't join them! lol they tried lurin people in with candy, the people were to smart! Once the meet was finally over everyone got on the bus, and were ready to leave just like every other school. But ammons being ammons he made us all go back to the field because he knew that we were going to win something! In the end girls got second and boys got third, not horrible but we could have done better for sure! It was pretty funny though cause we were the only school there. LITERALLY, even the host school was gone! OMG! I almost forgot about the bus rides! lmfao! So on the way there I sat with Marticha (sry idk how to spell it!) but she slept the whole time, so I texted susay about J-ill, cause once again J-ill is thinkin she can have what ever she likes, oh heck no tech-no think again! Yup I decided that her life needs to be turned into a soap opera and that it should be called; 'Jill, a girl who thought she could have what ever she liked.' Apparently it wasn't that bad though cause J-ill approved! :) As for the bus ride back! oh geeze. So someone liked spilled something on the back of the bus so we weren't suppose to have food, but we snuck it on then the bus driver took it off, so... well of course we snuck it on again! lol but stupid Drewry is a lil taddle tale and we had to give it up, and for some reason on the way back we had more people! ugh so frustrating cause with my rotten luck I got stuck in a seat with three people. wow it was a long ride! but ok cause it was fun being squished with bff luis and J-ill. At first we read a magazine with the lil mexie jesus, it was mainly about sex and super funny! then luis got tired and fell asleep across me and jill, but then his big butt fell off the seat and he woke up hahahaha it was funny! :) then it was really uncomfortable till i sat under the seat! that was nice lol on the ground facing the back of the bus with my legs under the seat! it was perfect all the way back to school! Oh and Luis texting random things to people I don't talk to very often was interesting they all thought I was either high or drunk what a bunch of lil beezy's! :) tehe well that's it for now! hope this wasn't to long! lmao!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna Crain I love you!!!!!!!! I'm sitting in the gym right now with nothing better to do and so I read your long ass blog and it made my day.
    On a final note,
    Asian lock down sucks and we're going on a road trip.

    ReplyDelete