Tuesday, April 14, 2009
wtf
I'm sick of people saying one thing to your face then turning around and saying another. Shit, like do you really think that I'm not going to hear?! I fucking ask you what you want, you don't even have the balls to tell me. I have to find it out for myself, you straight up lied to my face. I can't take this anymore. How can I trust you or tell you anything if you can't even talk to me or tell me what you want. Take it. If that's what you want have it. I done trying to help you. I asked you and I ask again, but time after time you tell me that's not what you want, when it obviously is. Well here's you chance to have, take it's all fucking yours. Just remember what we talked about, It's not just one person's it's everyone that wants it, that's just the way it is don't forget, and get hurt. How could you expect me not to see, did you want me to? Could you really not tell me in person, you couldn't tell me before?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment