Sunday, April 19, 2009

:D

I love weekends.
They remind me of summer, they put a smile on my face and give me hope that I can make it through the rest of the school year.
Friday was fun but I'm still super sorry Kimmie! I went to the soccer game with Susay, Zanus, and Brennisis. But while I was on my way there J-ill gave me a call telling me to go to Kimmie's! I totally would have but it was to late of notice for my parentals! The soccer game was pretty fun, I learned about ding-dong-ditch with your mouth! Oh geeze some females! lol I went home and went to sleep after that though stupid school took all my energy! Saturday I woke up early and and had pole vault practice, oh geeze that was pretty fun :) we had delicious doughnuts! To bad I had to pay for them! Hahaha it was hilarious when Thomas took me out though, let me tell you even while I was laying on the ground with the pole at my feet I could not stop laughing! Louis gave me a couple good laughs too, but damn Louis is a hella bomb pole vaulter! For his first day he cleared a higher height then Camillo and was doin the same as me! Dang let me just tell you it was impressive lol. After our ab work-outs I gave Louis a ride home... shhhh! haha Then it was off to hang out with Brennisis and Dani we were at the KS then to Dani's and back to the KS! lol Then we went and hung with that J kid, it wasn't that bad actually seemed like any other time hanging out with people, who would have guessed that was possible?! I meet his brother, who's white! lmao. And saw his brothers reptiles, they were creepy! Then came Sunday, which wasn't so nice, I woke up with good intentions to go snowboarding with my brother, with my brand new bindings! I was excited!!! We get there and right aways my ankle is killing me, my third ride up the lift and I was almost in tears! I felt bad but I couldn't take it any longer, Joshie and I didn't stay for very long at all! We came home and ate, hella food, I've never been so hungry before!
Oh geeze, WASL tomorrow.
Nasty.
At least that means I get to miss three periods!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment