I feel sooooo dead right now!
I'm so out of shape! hahaha
I just got back from the gym with that KK kid.
(Uhh. help. idk. don't ask me questions.)
We didn't even do that much I just haven't done anything in so long it seemed like a lot!
But we swam for hella long,
and the hot tub was hella hot!
Hahaha it was kinda nice to feel like I was actually doing something with my life.
At pole vault,
(yeah I had track then went to the gym. why? idk. lol)
I almost cleared 9' 6" today, or says Kelly and Nick,
that would be pretty cool to actually PR by a foot tomorrow!
(Fat chance, but hey why not have hope?!) lol
Sorry all my blogs are so boring,
as sue would say their just journals,
(I just read hers!) lol
but whatever it's kinda nice to just type about everything.
Wow that sounds weird,
it was better in my head I swear!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha maybe you should go random like me lol. all the crap in my head i just say..)
ReplyDelete