Friday, April 17, 2009

not so grool...

oh yesterday;
It started out pretty decent, still had to get up for zero hour but eh whats new.
Then I had school, schools school.
Then I was off to the track meet, pole vault was ok, I tied my PR, and 'should' have clear 9 feet (still mad I didn't!)
Then freakin ammons and thug C had a miss communication!
Uhh I had to run the 400, I was in pain and not ready! (defiantly did not PR on that run!)
So I thought I would be done, but no, I still had to run the 4x4, but after 3 advil and a ton of aspercreme it wasn't that painful till about half way round, at the 200 range! lol
But damn susay beasted! time for her to run distance AND xc!!! :D
YEA girls still undefeated! whats good?!
But then my brother came and got me, I was so confused! He explained why, my Auntie Debbie, who has lung cancer, had a seizure while at the store with my grandma! My parents were at the hospital with them for most of the night, I hope she does ok, no ones really given me any info on why it happend or how shes doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment