Thursday, April 2, 2009

ABC

So once again I blow off doing my work and actually getting stuff done to procrastinate and blog.
I haven't wrote nearly as much as I told Lily I was going to I better get caught up!
So to start, yesterday;

  • Once again at track the people with 'Seniority Status' took over our pole vault day, but what's new, (I just can't believe Thug C still thinks I have a chance to make it to state especially when he never helps!)
  • The bff who can have what ever she likes; is taken it to extreme at the moment, and now doesn't know what shes going to do! Ahhh she just needs to remember Prom '09 the goal at hand!! lol

But now for today! :D

  • My day started out with Horner... enough said!
  • P.S. It's national F Horner day! with all his poopy things to say, even though he doesn't help with anything!
  • But moving on; I had a fine convo with, a friend who I have friendship in recovery with currently, this time not about the friendship but about a Juno scare! Guess I'll know more about that later on today, hopefully that will be the last of it though I don't think I could deal with the stress of trying to recover the friendship while the Juno scare is on!
  • So I just got home from the track meet, and it was cold and wet, but whats new I live in the Pacific Northwest... I pole vaulted and did ok PR'd I think not quite positive on that one! Then ran a 4x4 that I was no where near ready to for, it was shown by the nasty black goo that came hurling out of my mouth after the race! Hope the girls side did ok! I didn't stay to ask and find out.

Uhhh guess it's time to study for the end of my math final, and get started studing that science test that I had no clue was even coming up!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs when I already know what's going on in your life!!!! It's so much better than actually doing homework. Lol I feel so in the loop of your life :)

    ReplyDelete