Sunday, April 12, 2009

oh driving;

So I finally went to go get my pants from Brenanas no not like that you nasty! I just plainly forgot them when I stayed the night a while ago! But anyways, we were just chillin at her house but I did have the car. :) I was a good girl for like three hours, if I do say so myself that was pretty good. But then we got bored and Brenana needed a break from cleaning her room so we decided to hang out with A, or how I prefer to call it, A booty call :) So we drove down there (by the way A officially gives the worst directions ever) once we finally got down to his house which is hella far away! we find J with him, oh what a PLEASANT surprise, NOT! On the way back I made A drive considering I needed gas, he had the money and I was just to afraid, especially cause I've never had to pump gas before! :) I love my Daddy. On the way back J did his usual thing ugh. Once to Brenanas we did what we were doing before watchin tv, lol. But J continued his usualness, what a d-bag. But it was ok cause then my Daddy texted and said 'home now', what a savior! So J being J walked me to my car, and A and brenana decided to be lil cock blockers! Oh I love them dearly. So that was how my night ended I went home and went to sleep. Thanx Brenana :D tehe

No comments:

Post a Comment