Friday, April 10, 2009

spring break

Spring break, has been so nice! To finally be able to great a break from school and have some time to think about life! To be able to go on road trip '09! (sucks that uhmm, one of us, was put on Asian lock down and road trip was cut short, though!) All well that just means we'll have to make it up at some point! YEAH summer road trip '09!!! Spring break started off with a BAM! painting our stomachs to try and be like one of the guys, didn't work so well but was still fun! Then off to the soccer game and down to the ks, where we learned that eclectics don't like preps or to be called Goth's! sorry our bad! but thanks for the snack, that red apple sauce smelled pretty good! :) The fact that there was actually sun over break gave me hope that Washington can actually have some what decent weather, that puts a smile on my face! Other then that I didn't do much over spring break though, track makes me exhausted and takes up my whole day. Spent sometime with Dani and Brennana, walked around and got hyper that was about it, but whatever at least I did something! Texting bff, was nice, actually just got off the phone with her! :) I can't wait until I can actually talk to her in person! whoo its so exciting to think about! Love it when friends crazy parents ground them and take everything away. Uhh track invite tomorrow, so far away though I have to get up early. It's in the same city as my bro's college but apparently he doesn't even love my enough to stay and watch. Ugh whatever at least he'll be at the house when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. And then Jenna came to get her pants and we went on a crazy adventure and jenna learned that aaden thinks she looks like a giraffe!Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete