Monday, April 27, 2009

BFF?!

Ugh why do friendships have to be so complicated?! I'm constantly having problems with one friend or another. There are always the few that I can count on and I want to thank them for that. But then there are the ones that I love with all my heart but we seem to constantly have issues. I'm hoping that during this summer we will be able to fix if not all at least most, and hopefully have the time of our life just like we did last summer! <3 I love having guy friends their so much fun to hang out with! How can they not be fun to hang out with? You can flirt with them all you want and as long as your both aware that your in the friend zone then shoot, flirting with no consequences?! HELL YES! :) Only one problem, not being positive if your in the friend zone or not, or one thinks that your in the friend zone, but then another doen't realize it, whought-whoo theres an issue. Let me just tell you thats not cool. You know what else isn't cool, when you think your in the friend zone, your not sure if he is, and your friends don't believe you that you have no feelings for him. So what do you do? Well you have to stick with the girl code (shitty it needs to be revised!) you ditch the guy (fuck you just ditched a friend you had hella fun with) you try and go on with your life (What's knew you see the guy every day, hes mad at you cause its not the same). WOW when do you ever win?! never. fml. Either way I lose a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment