My family finally told me what's wrong with my auntie,
You know the one with lung cancer.
So she had a seizure at the store with my Grandma, and my family just told me that the doctors found a brain tumor.
The tumor is non-curable, so their going to stop chemo, and start to shrink the tumor, so that way she can have a better quality of life, while she's alive.
I can't even began to think of life without her, she's the only one that really talks to me and my brother at family events, and comes to visit just cause she hasn't seen us in a while.
She has a daughter, and a gran- daughter.
Her and her daughter don't have the best relationship, her daughter doesn't even come to family get together's anymore, if the cancer couldn't even bring her to be nice, idk if this can.
But what kind of bitch can't get over herself to just forgive her literally dying mother for the time she has left.
She says the family hates her, but how can she say that when every one is always calling and shes the one choosing to ignore it?!
Why can't my family just come together for once, with no drama and just love each other, I've never completely understood the drama on either side of my family, and maybe I never will, but I think this is the time for them to get over themselves.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment