So I wasn't gonna say anything about it because I only clear 8' 6" POOPY!
So I got second, or so I thought!
Turns out Kelsey no heighted!
Like OMG!!!
That means I got first and Kimmie Kins got second!
We be hella beastly! :)
Later me and J-ill were chillen on the field since the other team left the meet!
I was given her crap for running a 400 backwards!
lmao,
then I told her about the gym.
AHHHHH
She beat me up with her baton,
even though nothing happened!
We lifted weights, swam and talked,
it was pretty freakin funny though!
I saw Devonte, uhh what a creeper.
He text me this morning to try and find stuff out about Cassie,
uhh what a nasty, so I told him she a a boyfriend.
And, wow I have never seen someone get off someone and onto another so fast.
The next thing I knew he was asking me a bunch of crap.
I said 'no.' The convo was over.
Hahahaha it made me happy!
I'm soooo exhausted right now, not cool.
I have to go buy Luis's shirt today, and get that chocolate.
Then me and Sue are tryin to get people to go to the lake,
so that we can hang out and play like soccer of football!
It makes me think of summer! :)
UHH but tomorrow,
freakin track invite,
in south whidbey!
I have to get to school at seven.
On a SATURDAY!
wtf.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha. poopy. you need to show me this davontae because i hear all about him but I totally don't know who he is..
ReplyDelete