Sunday, May 3, 2009

wowzers.

This weekend was fun, I'm so excited for summer. But fuck the amount of homework I have is not so hot. I loved being able to just hang out with people, go for walks and not worry about anything. But now I'm sitting here at ten O'clock with a partly done shitty essay (cause I never finished the outline) haven't done math since Friday night, supppose to do science test corrections but I don't have the test to see the questions (don't understand how that one was suppose to work) WOW I just hope thats all I was suppose to do I don't even know for sure. But anyways I feel really bad for J-ill so much drama right now, and Saturday was suppose to be an amazingly fun day but random interruptions, of seeing people and cars them stupid people like M-money running away like WTF. lmao. What ever it's life, even better it's high school, not much more can be expected. Well I think I'm gonna go to sleep I'll do some more homework after/during zero hour and first period!

No comments:

Post a Comment