Wednesday, May 6, 2009

stop asking me questions.

So I went through and found all the math problems I need to do.
There are 78 problems and some parts where it just says do these sections,
I have no idea how many problems are within the section.
fuck.


You know what I really hate?
I hate it when teachers and mainly older people ask me what I wanna be when I'm older.
I don't really mind as much when people my age ask cause they know that I may not be that,
but I feel like some teachers really believe that that's what I'm gonna be.



Do you remember when we had to do this last year?
It was hella stupid, I remember one of the questions being if I like to file papers.
Wtf.
What does that have to do with anything?
Does anyone like to file papers?!?!

I don't think I would mind as much if I knew more about jobs and knew more jobs.
I know the basic ones like doctor, dentist, vet, teacher, etc.
But what about all the jobs in between?
The ones that you don't hear a lot about.
Like I love history and people tell me I should be a history teacher,
no.
I know that there are more jobs that have to do with history but I feel like I'll never really know about them!

Uhh whatever, sorry I was just thinkin about things that annoy me.
lmao.
(Basically just stalling time before I do math, and if I keep typing my dad thinks I'm doing hmw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment