I haven't done math in like two effin weeks!
OMG! I'm gonna fail, that would suck ass!
Oh so I'm suppose to tell you how attractive Roman is... uhh Idk if I wanna lie though!
LOL JK JK
:)
he IS!!!!!
(says Roman)
But anyways, oh yeah I listened to Roman today, hahaha did you know he cut his on hair?
In kindergarten, lol.
Yuppers;
I love leaving class early to go and listen to a lecture, so much better then just sitting there.
blah blah blah...
I'm really bored every ones taking a super long survey!
OH omg so in English we had to act out Macbeth, lmao.
I got to be Macbeth :)
uhhh I have a bunch of poster for KM track senior night that I'm suppose to be hanging up,
I still have like half of the stack left ahhh,
whateve it was just 'another' favor for ammons.
Oh hey were doing something, I'll write more later.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment