Uhh I love young life it was amazing to finally be able to see all those people again even though not very many people went. lol What eve, I had a blast playin games and just being ridiculous, Roma Ja-lov-ski was there for a while but then he left after the main game and didn't stay for the lecture haha but it's all good. I'm upset we didn't sing though that's one of my favorite things about it. But don't worry because it was really entertaining watching people jerk, and others well.... try. lmao. OMG! I give up on AA we've given him so many chances to do something, anything! But no. He asks her if she wants to make out, uhh hello were at young life and me, Jamesy, CJ, and ugh that J kid were all standing there like fifty feet away lmao. W/E.
Oh but yeah about me running backwards fuckity fuck fuck. No. I want to start with pole vault.
So Thug-C was being a hella bitchy punk today, to bad I don't event think he realizes half the time when he does it! He makes Susay and I set up the bars originally he wanted us to do it by ourselves (uhh no.) So Keegie and Tommy help us. Then there finally set and ready so we go down and pole vault for a while in the mother effing rain, then Thug-C decides that one Tommy, Keegie, Nicky, and Kelsey will be the ones using the bars, leaving everyone else (including susay and I) to cover the pits. WTF. Then he calls me to come tell him how to raise the bar. Fuck you was all that was going through my mind. While in the gym Brenisis and I hear screeching from the bar that does not sound good so we see whats going on, and Thug-C decides that hes gonna try and help me more like he just had me do tap swings) Then he decides to try something new, I couldn't yell stop any faster in my life. Then he gives me the stupidest look ever "Is that not good for the bar?" UHH FUCK NO! Ugh I was pissed, it was not a good day.
But oh yeah that whole running backward thing. (NO Susay and J-ill if she were to read this, lmao) nothing to do with Keegie, but with that J kid. Yes I'm runnin WAY back there. We didn't do anything but were talking at yl like we used to, not good. Then while driving home I get the infamous 'hey' uhh it sounds so Innocent. But what ever it's high school it's the time that shits suppose to happen how else would I learn anything or have fun?! lmao. jk.
No comments:
Post a Comment